Papercraft Star Challenge #15 is based on one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
The Great Barrier Reef
The Harbor at Rio de Janeiro
Choose one, and base your card or layout on your interpretation of this incredible wonder of our earth. This is one unusual challenge, and should generate some very interesting ideas !!
I love the outdoors. I went hiking a couple years ago with some girlfriends over in the Duluth, Minnesota area. Breath-taking is all I have to say. This stamp set "Beautiful Things" from Close To My Heart was a must have for me and instantly came to my mind for this challenge. :) Have a BEAUTIFUL DAY!
- Papercraft Star Challenge #15 is based on one of t...
- MOJO Sketch 158 I went round, because I've n...
- This card is based off of Papercraft Star Cha...
- MOJO 157 Loved this layout....I knew the minut...
- Counting My Lucky Stars Close To My Heart 'Blue...
- O Come Let Us Adore Him Close To My Heart (Aspe...
- Owl Card Created for a card swap group. Close ...
- Mojo Monday Sketch 155 was a real blessing for ...
- ▼ September (11)